Wednesday 16 October 2013

Second Hand Longing






{Sources: weheartit.com & yours truly}

My body is just aching to go for a second hand shop. I think my past sudden onset of creative-ness in regards to finding vintage gems and possibly starting up a store might actually be a new real want of mine. It's been a few days now and it's still there... something that doesn't always happen with me! All I want to do right now is head off to some wonderful little store and rummage through all the recycled pieces. I want to eyeball them and see if there's some I can improve, some I can alter, turn the pumpkin into a carriage, as they say! I'd head out today but alas, I am stuck inside on a rather miserable day drowning under the weight of all my uni assignments. It's nothing but the good times - hence the above happy face. Hopefully this weekend before I head off to Bath for some fun birthday celebratory times with a friend I'll be able to duck into a store!

Happy Wednesday, friends! x


{Attempt at a happy face... kudos for trying?}

No comments:

Post a Comment